The Artmex system provides the semi permanent makeup practitioner with the state-of-the-art computerized technology. It is the preferred system for permanent make-up artists as it is ideal tattooing eyebrows, eyelids, lips, and covering up scars and old t
- Large LCD screen
- Smooth and quiet, yet powerful rotary motor
- Comfortable and light weight pen allows for continuous agility in prolonged session
- Preset needle frequency for specific procedure, i.e. eyebrows, eyeliners, lips semi permanent makeup procedures
- Adjustable 10 levels of speed control
- Adjustable needle puncture depth
- Keeps track of total usage time for proper maintenance
Input voltage 110-220V+/-10%
Working frequency 95 – 145 / sec.
Drive precision DC-motor
Protecting class protection small voltage
Operating mode Continuous operation
• Ambient temperature + 10°C up to + 35°C
• Relative humidity 30% up to 75%
1x Artmex Host
1x Artmex Handpiece
1x Handpiece stand
1x Adapter (110-220V +/-10%)
6x Needle Factory Video by TUV
OEM service | Ekai Technology Ekai Technolgoy has many appearance patents and product invention patents of microneedle series products, and can authorize you to use them legally. Help you quickly establish your brand and market development.
ODM service | Ekai Technology Ekai Technology has more than 15 years experience in the medical micro-needling beauty skincare device industry.
Our R&D team can develop the professional micro-needling device by your requirement, new idea, sample and design drawing etc.